can not install Chronos

Alan Lovejoy squeak-dev.sourcery at forum-mail.net
Mon Jul 10 09:13:44 UTC 2006

Phillipe,

There is no such method "parseCookies:" anywhere in either the Passport or
Chronos codebases.  Nor is there any protocol named
"KomHttpServer-Protocol."

I'd check that you didn't rename Seaside's HttpRequest, instead of
Passport's. I'd also try a "virgin" Squeak image, with nothing else
installed.

--Alan