can not install Chronos

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 09:44:26 UTC 2006

2006/7/10, Alan Lovejoy <squeak-dev.sourcery at forum-mail.net>:
> Phillipe,
>
> There is no such method "parseCookies:" anywhere in either the Passport or
> Chronos codebases.  Nor is there any protocol named
> "KomHttpServer-Protocol."
>
> I'd check that you didn't rename Seaside's HttpRequest, instead of
> Passport's. I'd also try a "virgin" Squeak image, with nothing else
> installed.

What I did is:
- "virgin" 3.9 beta 7038
- DynamicBindings 1.2
- KomServices 1.1.2
- KomHttpServer 7.0.3
- Seaside2.6b1-lr.53
Standard Seaside setup. No renaming, no nothing.

The I filed in Chronos.sar

What I observed is that PPHttpRequest ends up in the category
'KomHttpServer-Protocol' so it rather looks like Chronos.sar  renames
HttpRequest (of Kom which also has #parseCookies:) to PPHttpRequest

Philippe