[BUG]MultiByteFileStream(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #fileInObjectAndCodeForProject

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Mon Jul 10 10:55:45 UTC 2006

Hello amarbs,

agc> Hi,
agc>  I am getting the following error when I try to install
agc> ProgrammingMorphs (1.0.4) on Squeak 3.8 through SqueakMap. Please
agc> help.
agc>

to successfully load that project, it is from
minnow.cc.gatech.edu\squeak\uploads\3013\programmingMorphs.4.pr

If google doesn't find it for you (I have a local copy of the swiki),
send me a mail, I'll email it to you.

Dropping the file into Squeak starts the project, tried in a 3.8 and a
3.6 image.

Cheers!

Herbert                            mailto:herbertkoenig at gmx.net