[ESUG 2006] Early registration dead-line approaching

Noury Bouraqadi bouraqadi at ensm-douai.fr
Tue Jul 11 08:37:52 UTC 2006

Dear Smalltalkes,

As you probably already know, this year the ESUG joint event will be
held in Prague, Czech Republic from the 4th to the 8th of September
2006. See
http://www.esug.org/conferences/
14thinternationalsmalltalkconference2006/

I'd like to remind you that early registration fees apply till july
23rd.

Note that our registration system is full Smalltalk: the software is
built upon seaside and it runs on a server dedicated to free hosting
for seaside non-commercial applications (By netstyle.ch and ESUG).
http://www.seasidehosting.st/

Go Smalltalk and See you at Prague,
Noury