How NOT to move a group of methods to a new package in 5 minutes or less.

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Tue Jul 11 12:20:06 UTC 2006

This was on plate to harvest the fixes that andreas mentioned but I
was having problems with MC merging the packages of andreas
so I did things one by one. There will be in the next batch.

What I can tell you is that it is extremely frustrating for me
because I do not have the overview and I tried
really hard to avoid as mess/backwards compatibility problems as
possible but Squeak is huge.

Stef