can not install Chronos

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 15:59:33 UTC 2006

Ok, this worked so far. I think I'll have to run some of your snippets
to make sure.

But I found some other problem. The sar contains four overrides. I
don't think they are neccessary (some break stuff like Monticello
others are quite likely to slow down the system) so I think it's best
to remove them.

In detail they are:

HTTPSocket class >> #httpProxyServer
HTTPSocket class >> #httpProxyPort