mouseOverForKeyboardFocus rocks

David Corking lists at dcorking.com
Fri Jul 14 13:32:50 UTC 2006

On 7/14/06, Philippe Marschall <philippe.marschall at gmail.com> wrote:
> This doesn't work for me :(
> I have mouseOverForKeyboardFocus enabled but I still need to click to focus.
>
> Any ideas?

Me too!  I just tried this.  I noticed that in my image*, some windows
(like System Browser) honour this preference, but others (notably
Workspace and Transcript) do not honour it.

In more detail: Workspace loses keyboard focus when I mouse off it,
but does not claim it back again when I mouse back on to it, until I
'red click'.  In my image 'each project has its own setting' is
unchecked.

Has this been changed in 3.9 ?

David
(*)squeakland 3.8-05