[ANN] Gutenberg: a pretty printer for Smalltalk

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Mon Jul 17 10:28:51 UTC 2006

On 17.07.2006, at 12:16, Damien Pollet wrote:

> On 7/17/06, Philippe Marschall <philippe.marschall at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Maybe I'm just seeing things. But I'm missing stuff that should be
>> there
>> - I think the preference should be named something like
>> useGutenbergForPrettyPrint (btw Markus renamed
>> #useRBASTForPrettyPrint
>> to #useRBForPrettyPrint)
>
> Hmm in fact this preference activates the default RMFormatter, and
> gutenberg is another subclass, so #useGutenbergForPrettyPrint would be
> a separate pref.
>
> For #useRBASTForPrettyPrint, how *should* it be named? I submitted
> 0003908 on mantis some time ago about related issues...

I harvested all your fixes from that bugreport:
#useRBASTForPrettyPrint is it,
and I fixed the one problem in the image (sending to the instance, not
the class of the Parser for prettyprinting).

There is another small fix for the same issue pending that will be in
3.9 soon.
(http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=4273)

      Marcus