Saving morphs to file

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Jul 17 11:37:15 UTC 2006

Noury Bouraqadi puso en su mail :

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to point out that morph saving doesn't always work. I
> encountred the problem with a PluggableListMoprh. Serializing such
> morph leads to serializing a block context which needs it's orginal
> method. How to workaround this?

You are having some similar to pict ?

That's is why the actual way of exporting always use ImageSegments.
I have the hiphotesis what something is wrong and is the cause of not
working on 100% of cases.
Same as exporting projects in very loaded images.
Always you end with references to things what IMHO never was used in the
original project.

As I very busy with SqueakLight and trying to discover how load any Squeak
produced code from Squeak 1.3 era to new 3.9b images into it, hope soon
could find a unwise dirty solution and send to list.

Edgar