[ANN] updated RB + AST

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Tue Jul 18 11:15:10 UTC 2006

On 18.07.2006, at 13:03, Diego Gomez Deck wrote:

> Hi Marcus,
>
> Attached are 2 fixes.
>
> CompiledMethos>>methodClass: I just reverted to the older version.
> The
> new version sends #who, #who sends #methodClass, and so on... An
> endless
> loop trying to open the debuger!

!CompiledMethod methodsFor: '*Refactory-RBAddonsReasonable' stamp:
'md 2/19/2006 11:31'!
methodClass

The *Refactory says me that you loaded the "Refactory" package into
3.9, this is a *bad* idea.
For 3.9, there is a package "RefactoringEngine". Many methods from
"Refactory" have been
merged into 3.9 or the AST packages and then changed. So it's really
not suitable for 3.9

(It was named "RefactoringEngine" as it does not contain the AST and
I hope to throw out
the Browser, soon, and use a service enabled normal browser instead).

> RefactoringBrowser>>packageForSelectedCategory: Now it consider the
> situation where no category is selected at all.

Ok, I will merge that.

     Marcus