Seaside for 3.9 Kernel Image

Bert Freudenberg bert at impara.de
Thu Jul 20 13:05:11 UTC 2006

That wouldn't work on Mac OS, where a relative path *starts* with the
directory separator:

	':tests:SUnit.st'.

You'ld have to write

	 (FileDirectory default directoryNamed: 'tests') readOnlyFileNamed:
'SUnit.st'

to make that work reliable. And to make it more legible:

	self testsDirectory readOnlyFileNamed: 'SUnit.st'

Lately we use Michael's "Network-URI" package for file name handling,
much easier to get right cross-platform:

	'tests/SUnit.st' asURI contentStream

- Bert -