[SqNOS] Release 16-Jul-2006: Basic networking is working!

Gerardo Richarte gera at corest.com
Thu Jul 20 18:19:18 UTC 2006

> Boot ok, but I don't get control about the image, the mouse nor
> keyboard seems to respond.

	uhm... is it a ps/2 (or older) keyboard with a ps/2 mouse? if not,
well... it won't work. Like USB mouse and keyboards are not supported
yet :-(

	if not, try again, and don't touch anything until the Transcript stops
moving (won't be too long). I'm not sure, but there may be some issues
with keyboard events triggered before initialization is done.

	Let me know what happens, and thanks for testing!

	gera