[Ann] DuoSystemBrowser

Bill Schwab BSchwab at anest.ufl.edu
Thu Jul 20 18:52:43 UTC 2006

Roel,

IMHO, you are off to a great start.  I have never liked the alphabetical
list of classes, though for inexplicable reasons, it has bothered me
less in Squeak than in other systems.  That aside, thanks for doing
this.

Your context menus are nice too, though I suspect a little incomplete.
I particularly like the placement of the browse-it command in the code
pane's menu; I use it often and like having it on the first "page" of
the menu.

Shout would be nice addition.  I would prefer to either have the --all--
method category selected by default, or to simply have all methods
displayed when no category is selected.

Bill

Wilhelm K. Schwab, Ph.D.
University of Florida