Squeak Maintainence and Condensed Sources

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Tue Jul 25 18:20:13 UTC 2006

I would suggest having two versions, the main one having condensed sources.
Or how about making 3.9a into 3.10 condense the changes and then start 3.11
right away.

It is very important that we have either a condensed change version, or a
condense changes method that works.  The limit is already way to close for
any real work.

Ron Teitelbaum