Problem with simple Dice/DiceView program

Markus Gaelli gaelli at emergent.de
Tue Jul 25 23:49:17 UTC 2006

Hi,

I would not use forms but ImageMorphs and I would add them in the
DiceView as morphs. (no dic needed)
Then in the update: you just could hide the last die and show the
current.

But why fiddling around with unnecessary complexity, if you can have
the same app with two lines of Etoys?

Ok, I guess you wanted to learn about this form of mvc.
But I think that if in doubt whether to learn a most venerable
technology like MVC which needs a lot of code (where I would claim 3
c.s. people give you 3 views on what MVC really means) or a newer
one, which is smaller and does the same, I would go for Occam's Razor...

If you give me a reasonable example where you need two views on the
same model, then we can discuss how far we can get with Etoys or
Tweak (could use some help here too), which both more rely on the
naked objects approach: http://www.nakedobjects.org