Old source code subsystem [was: New source code subsystem]

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Thu Jul 27 09:36:59 UTC 2006

The 204 methods without sourcePointer in #7048 are from

	BrowserProvider
	WorldMenuProvider
	PlayWithMe1
	PlayWithMe1 class
	Preferences class

Marcus, can that be fixed (fileIn from some source/package) in the next to
come image.

If anybody has up-to-date sources for the above which are not in SqSource
or on SqMap would you please make them available, thank you.

/Klaus