Still about methodClass

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Thu Jul 27 16:48:36 UTC 2006

Marcus,

can you confirm that the following collection is not empty in #7048

  (nil systemNavigation allMethodsSelect: [:cm |
	(cm methodClass methodDictionary includesIdentity: cm) not
    ]) asArray inspect

These methods have methodClass whose method dictionary doesn't include the
method :-(

Did a #compileAll on the respective classes and now the collection is
empty. Please put on the list for the next to come image. Thanks in
advance.

/Klaus