TableLayout , organizing four buttons in a square

Niko Schwarz niko.schwarz at gmx.net
Sun Jul 30 09:14:37 UTC 2006

Hello, I'm trying to achieve a simple layout, only that I keep failing. Since I don't understand table-layout I tried to bypass it by calling extent: on my submorphs, but ... it does not work very properly.

I put two buttons in a Morph, two buttons in another Morph and then put the two morphs together into a third morph. I'd prefer to live with only one holder Morph as it would make things tidier.

I also don't understand how I can convince all Buttons to have the same width and height (I see that "justified" does that, but of course ONLY if I can live with one holder morph only).

So, basically, what I need to know is: how do I tell the table layout how many rows and columns I want?

niko