Squeak Maintainence and etc. ; Problem restatement.

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Sun Jul 30 09:35:57 UTC 2006

Edgar,

your Tiger should have SQLite pre-installed, see

- http://www.apple.com/macosx/features/unix/

And on SqMap there is the SQLite3 package (based on the SQLite package
 from Avi) which was built and tested on Mac OS X Tiger (10.4.2). The SqMap
entry has installation/configuration hints for Tiger.

The SQLite3 db software is most current but if needed can be recompiled
 from source (it is FREE of copyright :)

- http://www.sqlite.org/download.html

Here I use the Win32 pre-compiled on MS$/XP. The commandline utility is
great and can open a db in ":memory:" on my 1GB notebook :)

Have fun !

/Klaus