Securing the VM and Image (was: Suggestions for C++ or DLL code)

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Mon Jul 31 20:43:36 UTC 2006

Tim,

Shall I take this to mean that removing the compiler is possible and would
be enough to prevent new code from entering the system?  Or am I stuck with
programming immunoglobulins that search and destroy programs as soon as any
new bytes are introduced?

Ron