Setting Up a Server to Handle Squeak Projects

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Thu Jun 1 05:30:04 UTC 2006

Herbert,

On 2006 May 30 03:11, Herbert König wrote:
> Hello Milan, Bert,
>

> http://isgwww.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~bert/squeak/plugin/test/plugintest.html
>
> This one does not work, it starts the plugin with two flaps which are
> not working.

Thanks for pointing it out. While it does start the VM and run the image, and
may be valuable to a developer, it is probaly confusing, and I should be only
giving good info due to my belief the Squeak HTTP Plugin is the best delivery
vehicle for Squeak and related technologies by the time they replace the
inferior and confusion web (http etc) technologies (tongue out of cheek) :)
Milan