Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Jun 1 09:26:07 UTC 2006

Milan Zimmermann puso en su mail :

> Edgar,
>
> This is now on Mantis with fix credited to you:
>
> http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=3753
>
> I was rushing and failed to add category and also made a typo, and now I
> cannot change either, (which should be changed, I think reporter should be
> able to make changes)
>
> Milan
Very kind.

You found first !

What is important is what could be another place in what UTF input was
managed without send the message setConverterForCode.

So , any what found this error and still is not reported on
http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=3753, should follow the debugger calls and
chances are what is the same missing " setConverterForCode" the troublemaker

I add the other two fixes for first related bug you found and a note to
http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=3753.

Very thanks, now Squeak really improve !!

Edgar