Monticello - MCMcmReader>>loadVersionInfo

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Thu Jun 1 14:39:16 UTC 2006

It appears that the changes to PackageInfo-Base.  I loaded that and it put
back methods.  But there is still a problem.

With
Monticello-bf.279
MonticelloConfigurations-bf.39
PackageInfo-Base-bf.22

Loaded into 3.9b-7032 the method:

PackageInfo>>classDefinition:with:   called from PackageInfo>>doIt:

is missing.

- Ron