Monticello - MCMcmReader>>loadVersionInfo

Bert Freudenberg bert at impara.de
Thu Jun 1 15:45:59 UTC 2006

Am 01.06.2006 um 17:23 schrieb Ron Teitelbaum:

>> From: Ron Teitelbaum
>>

>> It appears that the changes to PackageInfo-Base.  I loaded that
>> and it put
>> back methods.  But there is still a problem.
>>
>> With
>> Monticello-bf.279
>> MonticelloConfigurations-bf.39
>> PackageInfo-Base-bf.22
>>
>> Loaded into 3.9b-7032 the method:
>>
>> PackageInfo>>classDefinition:with:   called from PackageInfo>>doIt:
>>
>> is missing.
>>

> I should have said:  FilePackage>>classDefinition:with:   called from
> FilePackage>>doIt:

I first couldn't make sense of you were meanin, because in 3.8, these
are just regular FilePackage methods.

But I just had a look at 3.9. It appears someone *moved* them into
Monticello which is a Bad Idea. AFAICT there's nothing MC specific in
there. If anything, they should have been an override, but I wonder
why they are in the MC package at all. Too bad there is no method
history in the 3.9 images ...

- Bert -