Monticello - MCMcmReader>>loadVersionInfo

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Thu Jun 1 16:36:09 UTC 2006

> From: Ron Teitelbaum
> > From: Ron Teitelbaum
> >

> > It appears that the changes to PackageInfo-Base.  I loaded that and it
> put
> > back methods.  But there is still a problem.
> >
> > With
> > Monticello-bf.279
> > MonticelloConfigurations-bf.39
> > PackageInfo-Base-bf.22
> >
> > Loaded into 3.9b-7032 the method:
> >
> > PackageInfo>>classDefinition:with:   called from PackageInfo>>doIt:
> >
> > is missing.
> >

> I should have said:  FilePackage>>classDefinition:with:   called from
> FilePackage>>doIt:
>
> is missing.

It appears to have been fixed on the 39a repository

Name: Monticello-al.284
Author: al
Time: 3 December 2005, 1:25:46 pm
UUID: 195e315e-e9e7-4772-b0f9-ec277a109fb7
Ancestors: Monticello-al.283

- fix

I merged your changes into the 39a changes and came up with

Name: MonticelloConfigurations-RJT.40
Author: RJT
Time: 1 June 2006, 11:57:57 am
UUID: 642b9018-37c0-9c4b-ab76-98951bd59937
Ancestors: MonticelloConfigurations-stephaneducasse.38,
MonticelloConfigurations-bf.39

Merged in Berts changes up to version MonticelloConfigurations-bf.39

When I use:

Monticello-al.296
MonticelloConfigurations-RJT.40
PackageInfo-stephaneducasse.5

It all seems to work.

Should I put this in mantis, would you like it released on the impara
repository?  Should I release it on the 39a repository, should I release it
in the foundation in box? Who is al?

By the way the configurations are exactly what I thought was missing, I'm
very happy that it's there!  Thanks for your work on this!

Ron Teitelbaum