Ajax + squeak = collaborative desktops ?

Samir Saidani saidani at squeakfr.org
Thu Jun 1 18:50:31 UTC 2006

Hi Lukas,

Something which prevents me to switch on peer is this story of url
format. I dig into the config option to see if I can get rid of it (by
setting the session cookie to true), but it does nothing ! I'm aware
that there is probably some good reasons about this story of URL, but
could you tell me if the url format can not be changed because it's
structural to the seaside framework, or if there is a way to get rid
about it (by modifying the code ?). I'd really like to get a
human-readable url format.

Thanks for your patience !

Samir