Another GOODS issue: BlockContext's

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Thu Jun 1 23:51:57 UTC 2006

I seem to remember this coming up in the past but a quick Google search
doesn't turn anything up.  It appears that GOODS is quite happy to store
a BlockContext but it entirely unable to reinstantiate it.  It attempts
to use BlockContext (ContextPart) class>>basicNew: which throws a
'Contexts must only be created with newForMethod:' error.  Quite a PITA
when you want to store something in a SortedCollection.  Oh well, I
guess I can call OrderedCollection>>sortBy: every time I add a new item
since adding is a comparatively rare action.

Ken