Using SqueakMap on a fresh 3.8 Image for the first time -> CPU 100% for an hour

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Sat Jun 3 20:46:52 UTC 2006

Günter,

Before going to next step, could you send here the message the the system gave
you at the end when it said it failed? It may be interesting for someone to
help debugging it. Also please attach file named "SqueakDebug.log" from the
directory where your image is located.

As to trying to fix your problem quickly (and I am not sure it will help):

	1) This may not be the "correct approach", but try it: in the directory where
your image runs from, there is a directory named "sm" - remove it and try SM
again. This may be too radical, but should work.

	2) There is another way I now cannot find on the list on first try .. a
command from workspace.

Milan