Using SqueakMap on a fresh 3.8 Image for the first time -> CPU 100% for an hour

Günther Schmidt gue.schmidt at web.de
Sat Jun 3 23:11:10 UTC 2006

Milan,

I also now believe that is the problem. I just can't figure out where
and why.

I mean it's not like I have to make my browser use a HTTP proxy or
anything, my localhosts' firewall also is not hindering squeak.

I have a DSL-Modem-Router and my localhost which is using the router as
a gateway.

Any suggestions?

Günther