Using SqueakMap on a fresh 3.8 Image for the first time -> CPU 100% for an hour

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Sun Jun 4 18:31:11 UTC 2006

On 2006 June 4 07:55, Günther Schmidt wrote:
>         Host: squeak.krampe.se:80

hmmm... I never realized it is getting the MCZ from Goran Krampe's URL, this
is regular 3.8 right? ... can you, from your browser, get listing from
http://squeak.krampe.se/ ?

Well, I am at the end of what I can think of (as Bert said, check permissions
and space left).

I did, on my 3.8, the following:
	-typed krampe.se in workspace
	- highlighted it
	- clicked to get menu
	- on menu, clicked "more.."
	- clicked "method sources with it"
expecting to find krampe.se somewhere but did not, I am not sure where that
string comes from , I guess it is dynamically loaded.

Well, apart from that I do not know .. you may want to wait for Goran to
respond ..

Milan