WinXP users?

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Sun Jun 4 23:43:51 UTC 2006

Hi Günther,

I didn't answer because I didn't have a virgin 3.8 around, but my experience
with XP and SM has been fine.  I thought I give it a try for you, so I
downloaded a fresh 3.8 image, and I opened SM.  It asked to be upgraded so I
upgraded SM and that worked fine.  I used SM to download the games package.
I played a nice game of chess and won.  Checking my image it's running very
nicely with no CPU problems at all.  I'm sorry if that's no help but I did
enjoy the chess game!  (Thank you Andreas)

It works fine for me.

Ron Teitelbaum