ClockMorph?

Tom Phoenix rootbeer at redcat.com
Mon Jun 5 15:31:09 UTC 2006

On 6/5/06, radouane el marjani <estel1212 at yahoo.fr> wrote:

> I want to change the time by a "ClockMorph"

A ClockMorph displays the current system time. Do you mean to say that
you want to change your system's idea of the time? That's probably not
advisable, even if it's possible.

But I think you're wanting to make your own "clock" that could be set
to any time you'd like, perhaps? You probably want to make your own
object, similar to a ClockMorph, but which displays your chosen time
instead of the system time. It may be useful to make an underlying
model object which tracks the time, which a separate (Morph-descended)
object simply displays, and perhaps changes.

Hope this helps!

--Tom Phoenix