ClockMorph?

Duncan Mak duncanmak at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 15:31:43 UTC 2006

On 6/5/06, radouane el marjani <estel1212 at yahoo.fr> wrote:

> Hi,
> I have a little problem, I want to change the time by a "ClockMorph"
> Instance, I have searched a Methode in Squeak Categorie
> ClockMorph, which makes that, but I didn't find. for exemple of this
> way:" I get the contents of my clockMoprh, then I set these contents
> with the time that I want", is there a methode that make that, or I must
> writte it self.

You can see how ClockMorph gets its content from the ClockMorph>>step
method. Right now, it's hard-coded to use 'Time now'.

You could get the functionality you want by adding a new instance variable,
'time', and a new method 'time:' that'll set the variable.

Remember to set it to Time now in ClockMorph>>initialize too.

Duncan.