The assignment character in 3.9 and onward

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Wed Jun 7 06:06:34 UTC 2006

On 5 juin 06, at 19:01, Chris Muller wrote:

> Hi Stéphane,
>
>> .. Indeed this is important that all the
>> code is store using one convention.
>
> Why is it so important, can you enlighten me?

Did you try to understand Morphic code or any code that you did not
wrote and that is more than
30 lines with conflicts?
Then you would like as much as possible not to have extra conflicts
just because _ is used in one version and := in another.

But give a try because this can enlighten you...

Sorry to be violent but I'm fed up not of you but of harvesting and
taking care of a system...
that so few people care about.