How to extend Omnibrowser?

stefan_reichhart at bluewin.ch stefan_reichhart at bluewin.ch
Wed Jun 7 15:20:37 UTC 2006

... if you don't want to wait until the paper gets published, have a
look at the package OB-Standard-Browser (newest version of OB!).
There are several very simple browsers included. I've done some
simple browsers on my own. You can find them in my SqueakSource-Repo
("SR"): OBPackageBrowser, OBExtensionBrowser, ...) ;) ...

Basically (extremely simplified) you need to extend "OBBrowser",
implement some "Nodes" and "Actors"

Cheers
Stef