How safe is this?

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Wed Jun 7 23:57:42 UTC 2006

Thanks Chris,

I think I'm going to do both but I agree with simple is better.  Paul and I
are going to work on his ASN.1 implementation since I really want to get it
completed for X.12 anyway (and I'll go back to Cincom once we release a
newly licensed squeak and evaluate their implementation and the possibility
of porting the code to squeak).  We decided in the Cryptography group that
ANS.1 needed to be done anyway so the effort is not wasted and the learning
experience is good too.  Still I agree with you after reading about the xml
and ASN.1 and looking at the translation code from xml to ASN.1 it's not
worth it for my squeak to squeak transfers.  Still having both as an option
is a good thing!  Just wait and I'll have Squeak objects stored in LDAP!

If anyone else would like to JOIN the cryptography group please let us know!

Ron Teitelbaum
Cryptography Team Leader