(no subject)

Noname Myname gcdart_squeak at rediffmail.com
Thu Jun 8 06:40:59 UTC 2006

On Wed, 07 Jun 2006 Tom Phoenix wrote :
>On 7 Jun 2006 12:45:50 -0000, Noname Myname
><gcdart_squeak at rediffmail.com> wrote:
>
>>I have a the pixels of a bitmap image which i need to display
>
>Have you tried making a Morph? Many objects respond to #asMorph,
>giving a Morph which may be displayed in a morphic project. You could
>first create a Form from your data, if necessary.
>
>Hope this helps!
>
>--Tom Phoenix

I have the pixels , ( each pixel corresponds to a byte ) ,as a ByteArray.
I cud not create a Form the Pixels , becuz i think the form expects some kind of initial header structure . Although creating a form does not pop any error messages , however when i try to display them , it says an error message in BitBlt 's copybits.
Is there ne work around possible , like directly give the byte values than go by creating a Form etc etc..