To Squeak or Tweak???

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Fri Jun 9 06:01:08 UTC 2006

Hello Randy,

RS> CAn anyone give me a sense of how far away Tweak is?

sorry I can't but:

RS> Thank you very much for taking the time,
RS> I'm very much enjoying learning from what you all write,

Squeak is fun and you shouldn't deny the fun to yourself just because
something you might learn will soon be obsolete! BTW I guess it won't
that soon.

Go ahead today, get some of the free books, and begin. Morphic is not
covered in the books but there are tutorials on the swiki. And Morphic
is a big part of the fun (to me at least). Just playing with morphs or
using a morphic package like connectors is rewarding in itself.

Cheers

Herbert                            mailto:herbertkoenig at gmx.net