ESUG Awards - Dead-line approaching

Noury Bouraqadi bouraqadi at ensm-douai.fr
Sat Jun 10 00:09:41 UTC 2006

Dear Smalltalkers,

Only 3 weeks left before the dead-line for submitting your software to
the ESUG awards.

Regards,
Noury
2006/5/11, Noury Bouraqadi <bouraqadi at ensm-douai.fr>:
> Dear Smalltalkers,
>
> The European Smalltalk Users Group (ESUG) is proud to announce its 3rd
> Innovation Technology Awards. The top 3 teams with the most innovative
> software will receive, respectively, 500 Euros, 300 Euros and 200 Euros
> during an awards ceremony at the 14th International Conference 2006.
>
> Please note that any Smalltalk-based software is welcome to compete
> (stand-alone or web applications, tools for developers, educational
> tools, games, ...).
>
> So, submit your software now !
>
> More on the web :
> http://www.esug.org/conferences/
> 14thinternationalsmalltalkconference2006/innovationawards/
>
> Noury
Dr. Noury Bouraqadi - Enseignant/Chercheur
ARMINES - Ecole des Mines de Douai - Dept. G.I.P
http://csl.ensm-douai.fr/noury

European Smalltalk Users Group Board
http://www.esug.org

Squeak: a Free Smalltalk