Two Squeak-related bugs and three questions

Wolfgang Helbig helbig at Lehre.BA-Stuttgart.DE
Fri Jun 16 07:06:37 UTC 2006

Hi Stef, you invited me again :-)
>You can be aggressive at me if this release your steam. Be my guest.

And again I must decline. I am really sorry, if I hurt your feelings.
I never ever did mean to be aggressive at you. Nor at anyone else on this list.
You all really helped me a lot studying Squeak and Smalltalk. Thanks again.

I am ready to admit that diplomacy is not one of my expertises. If in doubt
while composing emails, I'd vote for clarity.

>I also saw so many broken links on the internet that having some
>central code repository do make real sense for me.
>With MC you can browse the comment for each version and check the
>difference between versions.

Thanks! I'll look at that.

>Note that cs do not have this property since they record that changes
>**happened** not the changes themselves.
>(you can have two different changes changing the same method, and if
>you load them one after the other you will not be able to see the
>first one in the changesorter). I'm sure that everybody got bitten by
>that.

Put me on the list of being bitten.

Greetings,
Wolfgang
--
"Dijkstra is right, but you don't say such things!"
(A less courageous programmer)