Two Squeak-related bugs and three questions

Wolfgang Helbig helbig at Lehre.BA-Stuttgart.DE
Fri Jun 16 07:26:14 UTC 2006

Hi,

>Just a real question. I could not have the time to check.
>Did the imageformat.txt file changed compared to before?
>Because I erase the old one :(

Yes, it did. Twice, yesterday and today.
The last two lines of it read now:
Changes:
15.06.2006 Questions answered by the memo from Mario.
16.06.2006 Last question answerd by Klaus Witzel

When we are at it, MemoryObject.txt changed as well today.

Greetings,
Wolfgang
--
"Dijkstra is right, but you don't say such things!"
(A less courageous programmer)