Proposal for a Squeak migration meeting

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at ext.cri74.org
Fri Jun 16 12:59:16 UTC 2006

To do it the formal way, will it not be better that such persons sign a
paper where they declared to be the owner of clearly identified pieces
of code and agree to release it under the XXX/YYY licence

Providing a model document will be the only needed things

The question is who should be the recipient of such documents. The
Squeak Foundation seems to be out of sync (concern?) regarding the
licence matter...

Hilaire