[bug] Color following

Mathieu SUEN mathk.sue at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 21:51:18 UTC 2006

Hi,

I have been talking with Stephane Ducasse and he suggest me a solution.
He have also give me a way to do unit test. ( Thanks :-) )

Here unit test to understand:
---------------------------------------
ColorTest>>testPrintHtmlString
	"self debug: #testPrintHtmlString"

	self shouldnt: [Color white printHtmlString ] raise: Error.
	self assert: Color white printHtmlString = 'FFFFFF'.
	self assert: Color red printHtmlString =  'FF0000'.
	self assert: Color black printHtmlString = '000000'.

But it set straight others bugs:
I will add a new bug report.
(I think I will code unit test and a exemple solution befor posting)

To be straightforward I don't see the benefit of using printStringHtml
because we have asHTMLColor or the contrary.
I think we have to provide a unique way of seing html color...(may be
it that why we have a bug).

see: http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=3804

Math