[ANN] SqSquare BETA release

Masashi UMEZAWA masashi.umezawa at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 10:00:10 UTC 2006

Hi,

Thanks for the comments. Currently, SqSquare's protocol is not so well
optimized, though we have done 'minor' optimizations. In order to
achieve breakthrough, we are investigating TeaTime protocol. We hope
you can experience drastic performance improvements in the next
version.

--
[:masashi | ^umezawa]