Reinventing. Was: SummerTalk and Icalendar

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Tue Jun 20 14:27:30 UTC 2006

Hi philippe

I think that this is good that we put pressure on Yann :)
I already told him that.
Now it would be good if indeed we could interactively publis, change,
ical.
And indeed it would be nice if this would be using what you did with
david and may be based on pier.
Yann could learn and build on top of what you did....

Yann tell us.

Stef