Monticello change log history?

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Thu Jun 22 06:08:52 UTC 2006

Ah! Yes! Thank you! This is *just* what I was looking for. Mark - can we
get we get this patch into the Croquet repository? I think it'll be in
particular helpful for people trying to understand what happened, say
between Croquet-Objects-das.113.mcz (the version in the Hedgehog
release) and Croquet-Objects-ar.155.mcz (the version that I just sync-ed
from the Qwaq repository ;-)

Cheers,
   - Andreas