[ANN] 7035 available

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Thu Jun 22 07:48:08 UTC 2006

On 21 juin 06, at 21:07, Klaus D. Witzel wrote:

> Thank you Stef!
>
> BTW have you made up your mind about Behavior class>>new and put
> the code (don't tell the newbees ;-) from the class side to where
> it belongs, to the instance side under Behavior>>initialize.

  I think that what you propose is correct. Do you have a cs
somewhere :)?

Marcus kicks my ass by saying that we should really only fix urgent
bugs. And he is right!
I worked a bit on producing faster scripts (I should have done that
10 months ago).
Still my time is quite short and I lost lot of time on understanding
why we lost history of certain packages.
Now this is fixed. I'm looking at condenseChange problems but the two
next weeks are bad for me.

Stef