[BUG] cannot load simple .cs [was: [ANN] 7035 available]

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Thu Jun 22 14:04:14 UTC 2006

Oops! When attempting to reproduce with a fresh image, file
Behavior-class-new-kwl.2.cs loaded and Behavior-class-new-kwl.1.cs
reproduced the error.

I'm sorry, Behavior-class-new-kwl.1.cs looks like it is corrupted.

Stef, can you confirm that Behavior-class-new-kwl.2.cs works for you (I
did SUnit tests before and after, see preamble in the .cs).

/Klaus