Proposal for a Squeak migration meeting

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at ext.cri74.org
Sat Jun 24 07:21:07 UTC 2006

Marcus Denker a écrit :

> On 14.06.2006, at 17:44, Hilaire Fernandes wrote:
>

>> I am proposing for 4 or 5 days meeting, taking place after the   daily
>> conferences. The meeting could last for two hours, 17:00-19:00.
>>
>> As a matter of facts, which experts are ready to join such a meeting?
>>

> I would be interested.

That's nice Marcus to hear that from you as you are a major contributor
to Squeak.
Other people have expressed interest but will not be able to attend the
meeting (Graig and Tim).
Other people attending the meeting have shown absolutely *NO INTEREST*
in the matter, it is sad :(
Let's discuss a bit more on the mailing list and see how things evolve...

Hilaire