Looking for papers about 'Dealing with workflows in Smalltalk'

Damien Cassou damien.cassou at laposte.net
Mon Jun 26 08:45:26 UTC 2006

Hi,

Karsten Kusche and I are working for Georg Heeg eK to improve Smalltalk
developers workflow while keeping flexibility. Ideas have to be grabbed
to help average Smalltalk developers to make a good design and follow an
established workflow.

We would like to finish our work with a tool that everybody can use for
development. It should be an extension to the existing browser that
displays more information.

Attention is being put in easing unit tests, making the comprehension of
an existing system simpler, and giving lots of information about
methods, classes and packages.

If you have ideas, publications or things that we can test or read, it
would be interesting to share with us.

Thank you for your help, we hope we will be able to present something at
ESUG 2006.

Bye

--
Damien Cassou